If they come for your guns...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
gps4
Veteran

Re: If they come for your guns...

Postby gps4 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:39 pm

LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your kidding right?
kb7722
Veteran

Postby kb7722 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 pm

LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Yep!

Clinging to your guns and religion! REMEMBER!!!

Ill be the first to give up great grandadys purdy when they take it. But just think of the reporcussions when you make that first 10 phone calls!
eddybo

Postby eddybo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm

If they take my guns what the heck am I going to do with all these scopes?

I doubt that any drastic measures will be taken. Maybe get the assault weapons ban back. It is crazy since only 3 percent of firearms related death are caused by rifles. It is amazing how they ignore the real issue. If people really cared about those kids in the school shootings they would be in the streets chanting to end gun free zones.
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 pm

LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 pm

And no, i swope to uphold the constitution that oir foinding fathers drafted. Not some basterdized new liberal version!
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Last edited by gps4 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 am

All mine where stole......
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Postby LODI QUACKER » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:23 am

fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:16 am

Here's a little video for those of you that don't think our government is capable of doing bad things and that think we are just black helicopter
conspiry theory tin hat wearing kooks. It's long, but don't let that stop you from being more informed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXg2WsNC ... e=youtu.be
How do you like your Hope and Change?
gps4
Veteran

Postby gps4 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 pm

HardCashBrake
Regular

Postby HardCashBrake » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 pm

1) congress can not repeal the 2nd amendment. It is part of the constitution.

Either Congress or the States can propose an amendment ot the Constitution.
Both Houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
Two-thirds of the State legislatures must call on Congress to hold a Constitutional Convention.
2. Ratify An Admendment
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.
Three-fourths of the State legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or
Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition (21st Amendment).
Is there a timeline for ratification? The US Supreme Court has held that ratification must happen within "some reasonable time after the proposal." Since the 18th Amendment, Congress has set a term of seven years for ratification.

Only 33 amendments have received a two-thirds vote from both Houses of Congress. Of those, only 27 have been ratified by the States. Perhaps the most visible failure is the Equal Rights Amendment.

2) if our government goes as far as sending armed teams to homes to confiscate guns this country will have already gone down the drain. It will not be worth living here. I have lived a great life so far and I am not willing to live a $#!+ life from now on. If they plan on taking my guns by force they better bring a bunch of body bags. One for me and some extras for them. No $#!+!

3) No state, county, or city Law enforcement agency (except the city of Jackson, maybe) is going to enforce a law to confiscate guns. I know many guys that work LE and not one of them would take the risk to go on gun confiscation duty. That's like asking to get shot. Taking away my guns is taking away liberty. It would result in a civil war.
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." ~ Aldo Leopold
HardCashBrake
Regular

Postby HardCashBrake » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 pm

ALSO, join the NRA.
Don't just ride in the wagon. Do your part and help pull it!
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." ~ Aldo Leopold
blackhawk0718
Duck South Addict

Postby blackhawk0718 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:37 pm

I already sold all my guns

let me say first I pray it does NOT come to this
but if i had some when they come to take them. I will resist and most likely be killed after killing the first 3 or more. cause i am efficient as some of those FBI HRT guys. And if you are not willing to do the same then shut up and join Obama side cause it wasnt for puzzies like you that won our freedom from in the revolutionary war. You as a none trained man kill at least one of those well trained personnel that come for you gun then i can swear to the good man up stairs they will run out of well trained personnel and none well trained personnel before they finish up the search.

as for the predators and helicopters and jets they are effective on people in the open an that are congregated. Here in America we have lots of woods to hide in and those bombs cost money that if there is another revulsion its gonna get even harder to build example one hellfire missile cost $158,000,000. You do the math. And with a civil war China is most likely gonna stop loaning money.

As i said earlier. I pray we never see this day.
Look out for dem danm COOTS
there every were

Return to “General Discussion Forum”