Legal or not????

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Re: Legal or not????

Postby rjohnson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 pm

hahaahaha
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:43 am

How many times have we had a question and someone comes back and says, "Well, my third cousin's friend's brother in law was hunting with this dude from podunk who got a ticket for it." Then someone else will say, "Well, me and my posse have been doing it for years and even had a friend whose nephew's sister was dating this Fed who said it was okay when he got asked in passing."

It's really not that hard and most of us are relatively smart enough to know when something is wrong. It's just like anything else in that we want someone to say, "yeah, you are okay not wearing orange while bow hunting during gun season" or "you won't get a ticket if your ducks aren't tagged as long as you have them in seperate piles".

On that last note I got tag dogs made with my personal info for my duck tote though I'd still be illegal if hunting in a group if I don't have each bird tagged. Not meaning to start another argument but how many of us tag each and every bird while out hunting? Probably not many.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Postby Wingman » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 am

ISAIAH 40:31

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
littlesmacko89
Veteran

Postby littlesmacko89 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 am

Here we go get the popcorn ready...I've been gone 4 years in the military and this is my first full season back....i must of not known about the tagging of ur duck before or it just started...what do the GW/law say about that
fieldt76
Veteran

Postby fieldt76 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Can't you take the hunters safety course online now?
D1
Duck South Addict

Postby D1 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks
Bruce

dogs are only as good as their trainers,and trainers are only as good as their dogs

Romans 14:11
fieldt76
Veteran

Postby fieldt76 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm

I didn't know they did a firing range now. Granted, it's been 17 years (wow) since I took that course

Return to “General Discussion Forum”