Mattresses....

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Re: Mattresses....

Postby Blackduck » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:13 pm

I thought they were all too soft. The foam mattresses that is. Momma and I both like a firm mattress so we got a Simmons I think. 4 digit "illegitimate child". It takes a licking.
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 am

I've got a Sealy posterpedic and If I had another mattress to sleep on I'd take mine out in the back yard and burn that sum b%$^& to doodle dust.
I will never buy another mattress with a spring in it.....Period. Especially one that you can't flip over. Less than two weeks I had a rut dug in mine
and even after you rotate it a few times you have ruts at both ends. Then there's the whole spring digging into your sides and back the whole time.
I attribute most of my back and neck pain to my Sealy posterpedic and would never recommend getting one.

I have a queen size temperpedic that is in my downstairs bedroom but it's not big enough when you have a two year old that thinks he has to sleep
sideways all the time. I like it pretty well. It's a little too soft for me and it does get hot. I found a good sale on it is the only reason I bought it.
Company had gone bankrupt and was getting rid of everything and at the time I bought it I was single and didn't need a king size.

Next one I buy will probably be that new one that serta or seally came out with that is the cool foam.....not supposed to generate heat like the temperpedic.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
JFW2006
Veteran

Postby JFW2006 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:18 am

Yea its the sealy optimum thats the one we ended up getting...it was $2000 cheaper than the temper pedic
ENJOY LIFE, THERES PLENTY OF TIME TO BE DEAD..

Return to “General Discussion Forum”