pope and young or limit of mallards

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDuckmen » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:16 am

:shock: hehehe Ant you are the man..... :twisted:
DuckyDan
Veteran

Postby DuckyDan » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:26 am

Have ya'll seen the scent-blocker video clip on one of those TAKE 'EM DVD's? It's the one that came out last year and has Barney Calef's boat blind and all that on there....the DVD has a clip advertising Primetime bucks or something or another....anyway, after that little deer clip, there's a scentblocker commercial and the guy has an Elk walk right up on him and sniff him.....poor ol fella's knees were shaking after it!

ANT, sounds like you'd be one of the few people I'd let sneak on ducks with me!
Sometimes the best call is no call at all...
bob
Regular

duck v. deer

Postby bob » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:53 am

No Vicksburg,
Its the Brad Russel. That gets on msDUCKS to want to know why nobody is talking about msBUCKS or msBOWS. Then when nobody answers his damn question he starts with time honored "Does anyone think DU is doing their job" question.

Probably watches soap operas too.
the doctor
Duck South Addict

Postby the doctor » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:11 am

dont deer hunt at all...dont see the point

the doc
waterfowlwidowmaker
Duck South Addict

Postby waterfowlwidowmaker » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:09 am

Brad these guys are wearing your booty out!! You better stand up for your self. Me and Chopper got your back.
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDuckmen » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:15 am

lower14
Veteran

Postby lower14 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:45 am

Dude, it's freaking deer hunting. You go out, climb a tree, wait for a deer to walk by and shoot his ass. Yawn. Yee-ha.

I have two 140+ deer under my belt, among others, and I just don't get nearly as excited as I do when a flock of mallards cups their wings and falls into the decoys.

Deer hunting is something that only serves two purposes - getting some meat in the freezer and something to do outdoors while waiting for duck season.
waterfowlwidowmaker
Duck South Addict

Postby waterfowlwidowmaker » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:28 pm

speaking of lame... whats up duckman.
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDuckmen » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:32 pm

hehehe The ole boy has 10 post and each and every one was dogging someone else and he calls me lame....BAWAHAHAHAHA

That be Duckmen to you bud..
Last edited by MSDuckmen on Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dukbum
Duck South Addict

Postby dukbum » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:33 pm

i think it is another person inside of benny and he is having flashbacks of deer hunting in his youth.... :? :? :roll:

hey now i wanna get in on sum of that gator belly rubbing! :)

hey brad wanna see my collection of spinners? :P

deer meat is good nuten wrong with it....... now them there dern horns is a little tuff when not melted down enough! them deers with the little white spots are the best :wink:

now..... them moving sticks they are a differnt story we shooot em no matter wut throw em in with that melted down horn broth and you got a poor mans stew!

welcome to MS DUCKS stick around and talk ducks with us.... feel free to give out GPS cord. to your best or next to best duck hole! try not to talk to bad about us when you make it back to MS BUCKS lets here about your take on DU or DW? predator management? public hunten? "@#$%#" that sit up 50 yards from you with 12 spinners? sorry i was just rambling on i will stop! ANYWAY..... GOOD TO HAVE YOU :roll:
waterfowlwidowmaker
Duck South Addict

Postby waterfowlwidowmaker » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:45 pm

I've been a member for a while there duckboy. I get on and read posts every now and then. I just don't have time to sit in front of the computer all day and post topics with dueche bags like yourself :D! Anyway, I got to get back to work, yall have a good day.
dukbum
Duck South Addict

Postby dukbum » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:49 pm

that ole boy you call duckboy is far from boy..... that man has ben through.... well let me say that i wish i was half the man he is! keep it up DUCKMEN :wink:
Last edited by dukbum on Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:57 pm

Deer hunting? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe that ole boy is on the wrong forum! :wink:
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDuckmen » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:44 pm

bradrussell5
Veteran

Postby bradrussell5 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:38 pm

you guys are taking this way to personal. why dont yall take a deep breath calm down and actually try and answere the question at hand. what is tougher to harvest.... P/y with bow or ducks w/gun. Lets quit arguing like three year olds and actually get a good debate going. I know im at msducks not msbucks so try to answer the question honestly.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”