Lock Ya'lls Doors.

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
southernmallard
Duck South Addict

Lock Ya'lls Doors.

Postby southernmallard » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Everyone PLEASE lock your doors. Good friend of ours left his house this morning in a very nice neighborhood, soon after his wife left for work as well and left their 8th grade daughter in bed to sleep in the summer. Come around 9 oclock this morning I got a phone call briefing me on what was a hectic morning for this family.

Two reggins decided it would be a great idea to break in this morning after they left for work. Unknowing they had a child, they walked through the woods, killed the power to the house and reggin #1 proceeded to slide the bathroom window open and let his buddy in the side door. Thank god the alarm still worked without power. The scary part is, when the alarm went off, the girl figured it was one of the parents that set it off, so she just walked to the door to cut it off. She instead ran into two "@#$%#" pieces of shiit. She screamed and I think it startled them as much as her, they shoved her into a wall and made a break for it. Luckily enough, our friend had his alarm noticed sent to his cell phone, so he turned right back around and ran into the two upstanding citizens sprinting down the street, he cut them off and diverted them to a side street, where a police officer proceeded to give him quite a few volts of god given electricity. Sadly, when I last talked to him this evening, they had still not found the 2nd guy and his buddy isnt talking.

So, long story short. Just lock your doors, people are nuts these days. And if ya'll don't mind, say a prayer for that little girl, she was pretty shaken up by this whole thing and I'd imagine she's gonna have a pretty rough next couple of days.

SM-
GRHRCH Hilltop's Peanut Butter Crackers MH QAA - "Nab"
Jackson's Record Chasing Redux - "Riley"

HAIL STATE
Jelly
Duck South Addict

Re: Lock Ya'lls Doors.

Postby Jelly » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Where was this?
Why is my mouth so dry this morning, when I drank so much last night?
southernmallard
Duck South Addict

Postby southernmallard » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Jim

check ya inbox
GRHRCH Hilltop's Peanut Butter Crackers MH QAA - "Nab"
Jackson's Record Chasing Redux - "Riley"

HAIL STATE
Jelly
Duck South Addict

Postby Jelly » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 pm

send pm. that ole email is stoved up
Why is my mouth so dry this morning, when I drank so much last night?
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Man that could have turned out bad. Glad everything is ok though. I know the girl will have problems moving past this big time.
The coon will rat, it wont take long.

Thats why I have a wireless alarm. You kill power to the house it wont turn it off. That was my wifes biggest concern with me working nights. Someone killing the power and getting in unknown.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
RobertM
Veteran

Postby RobertM » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm not a fan of pit bulldogs.....but I wish there had been a mean one having a bad day in that house at that given time.

Prayer sent for the child.
medic11
Veteran

Postby medic11 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:57 am

Damned Reggins man they will take the time to slip through the woods, cut the power, and come through a window, too damn bad they won't put that energy into finding a job...I only wish this story would have ended with one of the ninjas taking one to the forehead.
Freedom Hunters
http://www.freedomhunters.org

Maple Ridge's Flyboy Buzz Lightyear "Buzz"

War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.
DeltaCotton12
Duck South Addict

Postby DeltaCotton12 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 am

Glad to hear the little girl is ok. The house I live in now has an alarm system and I WILL NOT live in a another house without one.

Ours has a battery backup in case the power is cut. They said 5 days worth of supply. Also the communication isnt through the phone lines, its a type of mobile phone signal.

I've walked into many of dark houses wondering if anyone is in it, luckily noone has been, but the most comforting sound I hear in a house with an alarm is the 45 second count down When I come through the door. That tells me noone is in that house. The peace of mind out weighs any cost. I can only imagine once you have a family started with children and a wife that peace of mind is that much greater.
farmerc83
Duck South Addict

Postby farmerc83 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:10 am

The two loudest sounds in the world are a BANG when you expect a CLICK and a CLICK when you expect a BANG.
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 am

Being in a nice neighbhorhood does not mean anything now except you are a high end target. There are other options than pitbulls. My daughters dog is a daschund/terrier mix and he is a great alert dog. He will let me know if anyone near the house, and he may only be 15lbs but he would give an intruder heck. Then I have my bullmastiff, she very rarely barks so when she does I get up and investigate and her bark would scare off any intruder. I also make sure to walk her and play with her in the front yard so everyone knows she is around.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 am

Peewee
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 am

Nobody owes you anything.
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 am

How did they cut off the power?
So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy
Drakeshead
Duck South Addict

Postby Drakeshead » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 am

8:07 am VPD responded to the ________________________ in reference to a burglary in progress. Upon arrival the resident stated she had confronted a black male inside the residence and that he and another black male fled on foot. At 8:26 am VPD arrested Tarik Hall, age 17 of 334 Shady Lane, in the 2100 block of Porters Chapel Road who matched the description provided by the resident. Hall was charged with Residential Burglary and is being held on a $25,000.00 bond. The other suspect fled into a wooded area on Porters Chapel Road and has not been apprehended.
Ryano
Veteran

Postby Ryano » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 pm

We have to start shooting these mother $uckers!!!! I know I wouldn't think twice about it!!! Man this kind of chit pi$$e$ me off!!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”