OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!!!!!!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
champcaller
Duck South Addict

Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!!!!!!!

Postby champcaller » Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 am

i'm just glad he's dead.

America needed something like this to bring a sense of national pride back. it did me good seeing hundreds of people gathered in times square chanting the "pledge of allegiance"
Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
fireplug
Duck South Addict

Postby fireplug » Mon May 02, 2011 7:32 am

I'm by no means and Obama fan.....actually I can't stand the guy, but he should take a hint of credit for it. The guy was
killed or captured on his watch. I know he's riding Bush's coat tail and it was the intellegence community an our millitary that
actually put in the work and got it done, but it was under Obama's watch. He should praise the military and the intellegence guys
for their work, give himself and his team a pat on the back and move on. I heard on the radio that he called Bush himself to let him
know they got him, not sure if it was to rub it in his face or to acknowledge his efforts but non the less Bush didn't close the deal,
unfortunately Obumer did.

Good day for USA for sure. The familys that lost loved ones on 911 can have a little bit of closure now hopefully.
How do you like your Hope and Change?
Plainsman04
Veteran

Postby Plainsman04 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:43 am

I'm not as concerned about Obama's motivations for doing it or taking credit for it as much as I am that the SOB is dead. He had a chance to surrender and chose not to so SEAL Team Six put a plug in him. Way to go guys! The $25 million dollar reward ought to be split between them. Helluva job! It was quick (<40 mins.), precise, effective, and brutal. That's exactly what the jackasses over there needed to witness.
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Mon May 02, 2011 7:46 am

Where'd who go?
jdaves
Veteran

Postby jdaves » Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 am

I like to imagine that W. was THE masked sealman that pulled the trigger :D
Bourbon
Duck South Addict

Postby Bourbon » Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

From LSUFreak on Tigerdroppings. Too funny not to share.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/Misc/Osama_Bin_Laden_Dead.gif
GEAUX TIGERS
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Mon May 02, 2011 8:41 am

I absolutly think Obama's policies are destroying this country. But, I will give credit where credit is due.. Obama made the call and had the cohones to go into Pakistan to get him. Obama has not really changed the Bush policies on terrorism and that has apparently paid off..

But the true heros are the men in the field and the intelligence guys. My hats off to them.
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
munyoz70
Veteran

Postby munyoz70 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 am

This is great news and I am more than patriotically proud to be an American. I just want to see the BODY!!! I have never been a consperacy theory type person but with the way america has unfolded lately Its just hard to believe anything that liar on the hill has to say. And why did they do the burial at sea? There is no chance to ever exume the body for futher testing or proof. Kinda sketchy to me.

So here are some of my thoughts.
1-Blew him into millions of peices and just cant tell the world that.
2-He is still alive and is praying for death to ease the suffering from the interrogation crew
3- Obama is Lying??? If they had his body for a week then why in the world did they wait until 10pm on a sunday night to tell??
4-The goverment for once is tell telling the truth and were just waiting to confirm everything.

Either way I am Still happy for our troops!!! Great moral booster!!!!!!!!!
"Man you don't see them ducks, hand me that gun"- T.K. and Mike
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 am

There will be a day....
bustsumducks
Regular

Postby bustsumducks » Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 am

Mess with the best die like the rest! USA... USA...
"If you're not gonna use your head, you might as well have two asses" - Greg Burgess
quack_a_tack
Duck South Addict

Postby quack_a_tack » Mon May 02, 2011 10:39 am

Everyone wants to know what the seal pulling the trigger thought. to quote a vietnam sniper when asked during an interview what he felt when he was taking the life of another human, his answer '' recoil''.
Damn, i thought I had that one

Is that buddy of yours tryin to blow that call or make love to it?
MudHog
Duck South Sponsor

Postby MudHog » Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 am

"I hear they are developing a new fighter specially for fighting in the middle east. It's called the F-U!" - crow, Aug. 2008

Member FLHC

Lane Romero
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Postby Wingman » Mon May 02, 2011 10:57 am

I was joking. It will never be over until the white horse snorts.
ISAIAH 40:31

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
camlock
Duck South Sponsor

Postby camlock » Mon May 02, 2011 10:58 am

I can't seem to convince myself that this isn't just a shot in the arm to the war we will never ever end under our current system...they are always gonna hate us and they are always gonna come after us, killing one leader figure and celebrating worldwide is only gonna further ignite their passion against the western world. If we don't at some time in some way develop the same mentality that we will destroy those who oppose us, instead of cherry picking a martyr here and there and attacking a group here and there while letting them breeding, raise, train, and harbor replacements year after year...we will never ever end it...another radical leader like Bin Laden will simply find he was to the light and harm lots and lots of innocent and we'll spend countless dollars and days and american lives to hunt him and his crew down and by the time we catch him while remaining politically correct in our efforts, there will be 20 more to replace him just waiting to make themselves known...

glad justice is served to Bin Laden, but in the grand scheme of things, we are in just as much danger or more...Bin Laden was SO noted and hunted he was pinned down from now on, he's been awaiting his virgins in heaven for 10 years and passed the torch long ago...

Truly scared for the future my boys will have to grow up in...
Plainsman04
Veteran

Postby Plainsman04 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:22 am

No doubt it's still a dangerous world but this will be a huge morale booster for our soldiers at a time when they really, really need it. There will definitely be people to replace him. This thing's far from over and I certainly hope we will get some leaders back in place that have the stomach to tell all the whiners to shut up and get out of the way. However, for now, this is a good thing to be celebrated and I'm glad my fellow citizens are happy enough to let the world know about it.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”