GetDucks.Com and Argentina Dove Hunting!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

GetDucks.Com and Argentina Dove Hunting!

Postby chevy01234 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:24 am

I got back a couple days ago from an Argentina dove hunt that Ramsey put together for my dad, me, and my little brother at the Sierra Brava Lodge outside of Cordoba. What a place and what a time we had! If anyone is thinking about going, please do yourself a favor and put the hunt together through Ramsey and GetDucks.com. I can honestly say there was not a moment that went by while we were there we were not treated like kings! We ate good, shot a bunch of birds (5311 doves to be exact for all three of us) and made some memories we will forever remember. I cannot begin to describe how special this hunt was for the three of us. My little brother and I both shot over 1,000 doves in 1 day (he shot 1,001 and I shot 1,124) so we get our names on the "1000 club" plaque in the lodge. Did I mention the food was good? the personalized service we got was outstanding as well. I mentioned to one of the guides, I wanted to shoot a parakeet. I would of been alright shooting one while dove hunting but they set up an extra hunt (with no extra costs or anything) within a few hundred yards of the lodge for us. The best way I can describe it is a goose hunt/rabbit hunt/squirrel hunt all rolled into one. It was one of the coolest experiences I have been a part of. We shot 50 or 60 parakeets and 5 or 6 pigeons on that little bonus hunt. I ended up shooting 2083 doves over 3 days of hunting, probably would of taken me a couple lifetimes to shoot that many over here! Here are a few of the pictures from down there! Thanks again Ramsey, we are already talking about going back on a duck hunt next year over there!

My clicker for Sunday

Little brother shooting

His clicker for Sunday

Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Re: GetDucks.Com and Argentina Dove Hunting!

Postby Smoke68 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks for the story and pics Jody. Looks like you guys had a great time.

How's the shoulder?

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Re: GetDucks.Com and Argentina Dove Hunting!

Postby chevy01234 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks man..the shoulder is great! I highly recommend a product called the evo shield. I shot 3800 rounds and not a mark to show for it.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”