how would you respond to this? About DUCKSHOOTER.76

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.

What do you think?

Wrong for calling him out on things?
No votes
Good for calling him out on things?
50%
Pay him the 17.50 and be done with it?
No votes
Shut up and leave it alone?
30%
duckshooter.76 is right on everything?
20%

Total votes: 10
duckshooter.76
Veteran

Re: how would you respond to this? About DUCKSHOOTER.76

Postby duckshooter.76 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm

BOOM,BOOM,BOOM-"The Duck Commander"
duckshooter.76
Veteran

Re: How would you respond to this?

Postby duckshooter.76 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:28 pm

duckshooter.76
Veteran

Postby duckshooter.76 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 pm

levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:39 pm

The jacket he purchased from you and you sent him duck calls 6 weeks late!!!
Man you have a really bad rep on every board I have found on you. TNDUCKS, MSDUCKS, ALDUCKS and REFUGEFORUMS... That is crazy how many times you have jipped people over and over. Once you get caught on it you then move to another board to prey on people again.

You have used your hospital visits on everything except these last couple of times. I hate to hear the things I have seen you say if they are true on anyone. But you have not responded to people, not sent items, sent wrong items, cashed checks from people and so on. The christian person you call your self and proclaim to be on these sites is crazy also.

You kept threatening me over and over you are going to do this and that. Well now it is out on everyone of those boards for everyone to read and see to make sure not to deal with you.You have burned to many people over the last 4-5 months.
Im only glad you did not get me or it would have been alot worst.
File that charge please against me like you said you were. You have already talked the inspector and all that. Please do!!!!! I have people lined up and ready to back me on anything you do. I think we can get about 5-6 cases of mail fraud from YOU over these last couple of months.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
duckshooter.76
Veteran

Postby duckshooter.76 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:51 pm

duckshooter.76
Veteran

Postby duckshooter.76 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:59 pm

levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

But it took you 6 weeks to send him the calls? After he was never able to get ahold of you.

Also since Sept sometime you have not tried to sell anything except for a gun and the jacket on all these sites. You sold the jacket before and never shipped it, you shorted someone on kicks chokes, then you cashed a check and only shipped have the items. Dude get real and get some balls as to where you have done people wrong over and over. Every single board I listed has bashed you over and over in sept. Then you stopped selling until around DEC and im sure you thought people would forget.

Also the guy with the chokes. He PMED you again and still hasnt received them since Sept. you told him on DEC 15th you would ship the one your wife forgot to and he still hasnt heard from you nor receieved it.

You can post the PM's. Oh well. Im sure you will change them and lie more like you have over and over and over.
You are a scam artist and deserve what you get. One day you will jip the wrong person and they will pay you a visit about it. You got mad at 1 guy b/c you ripped him off and he posted your personal information. Your phone number and you said it was against the law.

Anyone can go to these sites, type in your name in the search engine, and BAM their they are slamming you on every site. Then they never heard from you again. But im sure everyone one of those are all lies to make you look bad also. You call me a liar all day I dont care. I have done nothing wrong. but you rip people off and you see you have done nothing wrong..
If all that was fixed, why would the same people be slamming you still about what you did to them????????
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Rice
Duck South Addict

Postby Rice » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:27 pm

What kind of jacket is this anyway bc I may want to try to trade you that daisy cutter for that jacke that you were supposed to have gave in the first place... :D
A man who won't has no advantage over the man who can't.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Also what about this DOG you sold on one of the sites? I got ahold of that person and they got ripped off on it also... Dude I can throw these out ALL DANG DAY IF YOU WANT!!! I have plenty and have posted for people to respond and post how you did them either bad or good. NOT A DANG SINGLE GOOD THING YET AND ALOT OF PISSED OFF PEOPLE...
Are you married or divorced also? You say different things and not sure which one you are. You say you have knee surgery but people you hunt with know nothing about this other then a small procedure. I contact people and ask questions and not a single person has said one good thing. Other then your freinds I found which I wouldnt expect them to bash you or anything. Couple said your a good guy they meet up with you and everything. But dont know about dealing anything with you b/c of the problems you have started and then dissappered on.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:36 pm

its the columbia widgeon jacket. About 3 different people had deals on this and all got messed over on it. All 3 from this site also.

Im tempted to buy the dang thing just so he cant use it anymore. :roll:
I beleive he sent the other guy that paid for the jacket 2 duck calls b/c he felt bad that it took him so long to get back with him and everything or something. It took 6 weeks to get the 2 calls from him AFTER he cashed their check and couldnt be reached.

You are representing AL really good on these forums duckshooter.76... I would hate for some of them boys to get pissed off and find you or anything. I mean I do race 4wheelers not to far from you during the summer months and could meet up anytime if you would like. Not that much farther of a drive.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
MudHog
Duck South Sponsor

Postby MudHog » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:14 pm

so where did mail fraud come into play?
"I hear they are developing a new fighter specially for fighting in the middle east. It's called the F-U!" - crow, Aug. 2008

Member FLHC

Lane Romero
duckshooter.76
Veteran

Postby duckshooter.76 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Ok,Who did I rip off about a dog?
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:21 pm

If that individual wants to come out and say they can. If not im not throwing them into the middle of it. What you think now I just up and made that up im sure....It was suppose to be a trained 1 year old when actually it was not.

Mail fraud is him saying he can charge me with it b/c he talked to the postal inspector the other day. B/c I did not receive his payment he sent to me and I sold the jacket to someone else after he ran me around for 10 days and tried to basically steal my jacket, in my eyes. I wont trade again after that unless I receive the item 1st now.

What about the chokes you still owe people? The jacket you sold to 2 different people on here and instead of sending the jacket you send duck calls.. you can not admit to these b/c obviously these people wouldnt say it if you made things right.

Come out of the closet and stop lieing about everything man. This is getting old and enough people have looked at all the threads about you now. The only thing I have seen you been good on was selling guns on alducks. Everything else you have been crap on.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
MudHog
Duck South Sponsor

Postby MudHog » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:27 pm

I still don't understand how mail fraud is from a person not getting a delivery. Suppose someone mailed me a check that needed a signature and I was out of town. Post man attempts to deliver twice and I'm still out of town. It gets sent back to the sender, I created mail fraud? I think not.

Fraud is when you claim something happened when it didn't to gain something out of. The receipient gained nothing except a headache.
"I hear they are developing a new fighter specially for fighting in the middle east. It's called the F-U!" - crow, Aug. 2008

Member FLHC

Lane Romero
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm

You want to talk about a headace, gosh. Then this guy just posts back that im a liar and all the stuff I have posted is a lie and none of it is true. Rather then coming out and saying I did mess up and had hard times, or I mean something to defend himself for the things he has done. But im guessing he has decided not to do any of that.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer

Return to “General Discussion Forum”