Well Well

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
waterfowlwidowmaker
Duck South Addict

Postby waterfowlwidowmaker » Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:43 pm

talk talk talk!!! thats all you people are! Bullet I would expect a much better comeback than that. Do me a favor and stick to the baseball and leave the huntin to people who are good at it. You have a hard enough time trying to aim at the mitt. Gadwall, your right about the fat girl thing. but you when the mallards are workin on one of those perfect mornings eveybody always culls the gaddys. I have a feeling you don't cull much including the fat chicks. And now we come to the "famous" chopper.....
You couldn't kill a turkey if it walked up and b1tch slapped you! I seem to remember a certain spring morning after I had already bagged a big ol Ms gobbler when I got a call from you braggin about killing a bird. Come to find out you whacked a dang Jake. Give me a break I havent killed a Jake since I was Knee High to a Grasshoper. It pains me to refer to you as a turkey hunter. I will now refer to you as THE JAKE WHACKER. Stick to choppin it up after you've had too much to drink.. you know right before you lush out. Thats about all your good for.
Good day.
The smack talkin' will continue tomorrow
Bullet
Duck South Addict

Postby Bullet » Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:51 pm

Oh it shall widowmaker. Oh it shall....
gadwall2
Duck South Addict

Postby gadwall2 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:51 pm

Hey this is the guy that yall need to call "Mr." He is impressin me fo sho. Just like the loud 8th year college senior at a frat party. :lol:

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings when I started talkin about fatgirls. Since these boys have implied that you are on the rather portly side yourself, I understand if you must defend the honor of all your former girlfriends. :(
Bullet
Duck South Addict

Postby Bullet » Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:53 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Gadwall has got you pictured to a tee. And gadwall, lovin fatgirls was a crime, widowmaker would be the worst criminal we know. Ive heard of slumpbusters but for your whole life. Damn
Bustin' Ducks
Duck South Addict

Postby Bustin' Ducks » Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:02 pm

Chopper..I reckon your gonna be the guy w/ the last laugh on this ordeal!! Remember like Gadwall said..there still has to be a bachelor party....Get ready Widowmaker or was it WINDOW MAKER..at any rate I think Ol' Chopper is gonna have you on your toes!!!
I may go to Heaven, or I may go to hell....But one thing is for certain..It'll be after Duck season!!
chopper30
Duck South Addict

Postby chopper30 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:31 am

Well waterfowl-my-girlfriend-has-me-by-the-dickmaker you know good and well that it was a legal turkey. And you know I'm going to win the bet this year, because you haven't ever killed your limit of turkeys in MS and never will, unless I call them up fur yu.

As for gadwall I'll try and post a pic of this so called great "hunter" he makes himself out to be if I can figure out how to work it.
Then everyone will know how fat you are waterfowl.... GET A SHORTER NAME.
chopper30
Duck South Addict

Postby chopper30 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:49 am

http://www2.netdoor.com/~garver/TWBLACK ... 5b1%5d.JPG

waterfowl.... is the fat guy in the middle, that you can tell isn't much of a hunter.
waterfowlwidowmaker
Duck South Addict

Postby waterfowlwidowmaker » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:01 am

Chop, let me enlighten you on a few things. Jakes are not legal. I have never been on a guided hunt. You have never and will never call a turkey up for me. We've never even entered the turkey woods together. I will not stoop to your underhanded turkey tactics of jump shooting, ambushing, baiting, and worst of all roost shooting. The 3 or 4 turkeys you've killed in your career have all died as the result of one of these three pitiful tactics. I myself have not been portrayed in the proper light through all this smack talkin. I am definatly not a fat ass, ol chop likes to call me this because I have in the past had my heavier days. This does not bother and never has. Chop is a skinny bean pole piece of $hit and I would not wish his "mannly phisique" on my worst enemy. I have never dated a fat chick and will never. I think this definatly against my culling standards. Ol chopper can attest to the fact that the women I am engaged to does not meet this description in the least. I will remeber these words this spring when chopper is calling me wanting to get in on some turkey action. Pay backs are Hell.....
chopper30
Duck South Addict

Postby chopper30 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:08 am

you know i wouldn't shoot them off the roost, and for the rest of those tactics, you better talk to your roomy Lizard King, and are we going to eat lunch today?
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:18 am

Chopper you are right. He couldn't have been much of a hunter that day, he is the only one w/o a beer!
no fly zone
Veteran

Postby no fly zone » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:39 pm

you guys are the biggest nerds i think i have ever been friends with!!!!! get a life!!! ha ha ha

Return to “General Discussion Forum”