Lot of race threads lately

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
hencutter
Veteran

Re: Lot of race threads lately

Postby hencutter » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:14 pm

I would NOT reccomend anyone move thier family into a ghetto ,barrio, or any other 3rd world nation nieghborhood inside of a Southern city. That is unless they are sure that God has called them to that ministry,and,they are sure that He is calling them and not thier guilt-fueled by a liberal meida-for being white.I attended the poorest school district in the state of Texas,which is still ran by minorities. The state is constantly threatening to take the district over. Whether it is for poor grades,constant money grafting,or contactor-cousins getting bids over other folks,they are constanty in the news ( North Forest ISD,Houston,Texas) . My father in Law,who has been a full-time pastor all of his adult life,was called by God to this nieghborhood to minister,thankfully for me,as that is where I met my wife of 32 years.
However, I felt like God wanted my children nurtured in a different atmosphere,and I got the heck out of there ASAP. I was 20 and broke and moved my wife and baby girl to rural SouthEast Texas. I will never,ever put my family in that situation. It would have to a "Burning Bush" experience for me to move my family into an area that has "the highest rate of returning felons " in Texas (recent story on Houston FOX 26 news) . I can tell you when minorities run,or rule, a buisness,school district,etc. they are quick and without hesitation to try to "right the wrong" of percieved past injustice.
At my father in laws church,they would often come to service just to see if someone would be rude to them. They were not,he made a balck man ,and a hispanic man,both deacons in his church before he moved on. But the bulk of people that came ther were to see if they would be welcomed in whiteys church. Theft and arson were not investigated as "hate crimes",when whiteys church was on the recieving end.
As far as the term "racist",we,even those of us who might be considered devoted Christians have had our vocabulary changed by the leftist media.
I will close by reminding you that an estimated 90% of Black Evangelical Christians are believed to have voted the race card for a president who is from a cult like rascist church ( Jerimiah Wright's church),heavy Muslim up-bringing ,communist ideas concerning redistribution of wealth,and believes and supports the murder of unborn children. Yes, I'm really feeling the guilt right now. Sure I am.
Last edited by hencutter on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grommet
Duck South Addict

Postby Grommet » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:20 pm

I have been away from the site for a bit and this is what it has come to. Month and a half until dove season it better hurry up. :roll:
"Just because you are a character doesn't mean you have character." Mr. Wolf
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 pm

SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Last edited by Don Miller on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Guess Meeka sums it up by his comments. Let's see Meeka just what percentage of your clients are minorities???? Paying clients that is. Why don't you move the family to Jackfrica and rub elbows with your peers?? Help out those you care sooo muccch for. Hell when the war starts don't come running to this side for help just hold your .25 to the side and keep yo spinning rims spinning!!!!! :lol: You ar such a wigger.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Guess Meeka sums it up by his comments. Let's see Meeka just what percentage of your clients are minorities???? Paying clients that is. Why don't you move the family to Jackfrica and rub elbows with your peers?? Help out those you care sooo muccch for. Hell when the war starts don't come running to this side for help just hold your .25 to the side and keep yo spinning rims spinning!!!!! :lol: You ar such a wigger.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:37 pm

trey
Veteran

Postby trey » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:54 pm

I'm ready for bow season!
trey
Veteran

Postby trey » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Does anyone take extenze??? Does it work???
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:17 pm

LawDawg
Duck South Addict

Postby LawDawg » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Is the Bourbon Mall open?
"Yea, I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg, had to kill it with a shovel. it took about an hour." - Michael Scott

http://alectaylor.smugmug.com/
farmerc83
Duck South Addict

Postby farmerc83 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 pm

The two loudest sounds in the world are a BANG when you expect a CLICK and a CLICK when you expect a BANG.
duckhunterdoc
Veteran

Postby duckhunterdoc » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Return to “General Discussion Forum”