Outdoor Ministry

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Hunt4Jesus

Outdoor Ministry

Postby Hunt4Jesus » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:01 pm

I have started an outdoor ministry that seems to be stalled out? The passion and hopes I have had seemed to be taken over by some things. The mission really states my heart and would really like some input to as what ya'll think. Would love to transform lives through the outdoors and bless individuals with a quality hunting opprotunity. We have quality filming equipment and wouldlove to film a DVDevotional for this season. I am looking for input on how to go about this. It is tough when you have no property or lease to aquire footage and to just bless people. Does anyone have ome property that a couple guys can film a deer hunt on. Hopefully one day we will hav some land to start sending people on hunts. Any Ideas would be looked at and concidered. Here is our website, that is going under construction.

www.hunt4jesus.net
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Re: Outdoor Ministry

Postby Wingman » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:36 pm

I just picked up a magazine tonight that might interest you. The Christian Sportsman. www.christiansportsman.com

Good luck! We are trying to do some similar things, but going through Men's Rallies/ Wild Game Suppers and community skeet shoots right now. It does seem to be difficult to get folks involved at times.
ISAIAH 40:31

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
hencutter
Veteran

Postby hencutter » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm

There is one hear in Texas that utilizes public land. I ran a goose hunt last year as part of a Mens Ministry. A lot of planning,and it was on private land. I don't plan on doing it again. One thing that I did that did seem to hold intrest was a sporting clay shoot.
RNAIL
Veteran

Postby RNAIL » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Anyone wanting to do a Sporting Clays event; contact Tommy Easterling at Tall Creek Outfitters out from Ellisville, MS. The has a ten station sporting clays range and also a trap range. He really is great to work with and has a lot of church groups out from time to time. Cell 601-520-8831, Home 601-582-4012.
I'm Retired, leave me alone

Return to “General Discussion Forum”