Racism is alive and well at the Jackson Airport.....

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Re: Racism is alive and well at the Jackson Airport.....

Postby deltadukman » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Theys jus mad cause hinds county control tower sent de co pilot to da navagata and king on Flight number NAACP 105 to runway "plum 40"

Who knows what I'm talking about?
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 am

Po Monkey Lounger
Duck South Addict

Postby Po Monkey Lounger » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 am

What you have experienced at the Jackson airport is also occuring at other airports as well, in one form or the other. Clearly it is a trend that black security workers are using their power at the airports as a means to deliver retribution or revenge against whites for actual or perceived past injustices. It is no doubt a form of reverse racism. And they get away with it because a passenger's rights of speech and actions at airports are now very limited, with little or no tolerance for dissent, due to the perceived need for tighter security at airports stemming from 9/11. Any resistance shown to an order from security, even an order that appears out of line and unreasonable, could result in detention for questioning and prosecution.

I experienced the same type of thing recently at the Memphis airport --- some seriously rude and aggressive behavior from the black security personnel who screen the passengers and their luggage and carry- ons. It seemed clear to me that they were treating the white passengers much more harshly and rudely than the black passengers. When I arrived at my destination --Philadelphia --- the atmosphere at the Philly airport was much more relaxed, friendly and welcoming, while still performing their jobs like professionals --- this was true upon landing, and a few days later when leaving to go back home. I actually dreaded arriving back in Memphis. And it was for good reason ---- got the same type of treatment once again.

Flying out of Memphis is now such an unpleasant experience, that I have decided not to fly any more than is absolutely necessary. I won't be returning to the Memphis airport unless it is absolutely the only way to get to my destination. I would rather drive a longer distance to leave from Little Rock or Birmingham, in the event that LR or Birm offerred the needed flight destination. Or just drive.

Thanks for the heads up on Jackson. I'll take your word for it and avoid it.
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.
Muddy Boots
Veteran

Postby Muddy Boots » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 pm

I've never had any problems in Birmingham which is the airport I usually fly out of the most. However, I've seen what we've talked about at Memphis. Only use it when I have to.
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:49 pm

We white people seem to be just cowering down and allowing these situations to happen to us, and taking little or no stand against their actions....well, I think they've pushed this ole white boy too far....I'm really considering to hire an attorney, and filing some sort of legal action against the airport....hopefully, their security cameras caught all of it, but probably not the sound....in that case, it'll probably just be my word against their's....I can assure you it's not for financial gain, but somebody has got to bring this sort of $#!+ to light!!!
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDuckmen » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm

In no way would I have taken it wife or no wife. I would let them pull all the power plays they could stand then I would have owned the air port. If you legal you have nothing to fear. period.
You have to be smarter than them and that is real easy in most cases with these want to be cops.
duckshooter.76
Veteran

Postby duckshooter.76 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm

I've spent a night in jail a time or two before.To me, that would have been a good enough reason to go back :x
BOOM,BOOM,BOOM-"The Duck Commander"
Bigpoppa
Duck South Addict

Postby Bigpoppa » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Unless you got a bunch of money, and I dont, the average person will come out on the short end of the stick if they stand up to the idiots at the airport. Bad deal. Dont get me started. I have come to the pointy in my life that I really have to check myself. I am sure there are some of these type of people (democrats) that are decent but I dont know many.
The poster formerly known as Xpress
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:48 pm

will it get better in 3 1/2 years? :?
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 pm

call dirk vanderlease (HNIC-general manger.. AT the airport,,hes a white guy) and tell him to tighten the fauck up
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:09 pm

I don't know him that well (I have done some work for him in the past) but I don't think he will put up with that crap, he's a pretty no nonsense type guy
hencutter
Veteran

Postby hencutter » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Having grown up in an end of town,and the local school district,that was run by Democrats,I have come to believe that they do this anytime they,as a group, feel "empowered".
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 pm

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:56 pm

dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Isn't our illustrious "non-racist" congressman Benny Thompson the head of the Homeland Security/TSA committee in D.C.???....I think I'll drop his "non-racist" booty a copy of my complaint, and see what his response will be....I think I already know, since I'm white!!!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”