keep up with your dogs

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
quitmanduckrealtor

keep up with your dogs

Postby quitmanduckrealtor » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:07 pm

teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:30 pm

Aint nobody gettin their my baby chessie. She is a bit young to hunt yet but I keep here right with me at all times.

dukbum
Duck South Addict

Postby dukbum » Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:53 pm

good looking pic there teul2 she looks like she is gonna be a BIG oh gal! how old is she? i said it before and i will say it again "aint nuting like a good dog and a strong drank" good luk to ya on the ole chessie are you training her yourself?
Eli Delta
Veteran

dogs

Postby Eli Delta » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:00 pm

Good Looking Dog. I can't hardly beleive that about those labs. I hope the owners learn from loseing them once.
Southern Duck Boats
PROUD SPONSOR OF MSDUCKS
elidelta@gmail.com
"The Beggining of a Fine Dining Experience"
www.sdb.alducks.com

Thank You For Your Business
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:15 pm

She is 4 months and 40 lbs. Now if I do the math that puts her at ten months.... HOLY CRAP!!! Her dad is 110 and one of the most beautiful retrievers of any kind I have laid my eyes on.

http://www.towerloan.com/joel/boat/matt01.jpg

I am training her myself. She was making retrieves at 8 weeks and doubles at 3 months. The only thing I am having trouble with out of her is the house training. She tries like hell to do good. But sometimes she just sneaks off and pees like the Mississippi river on my carpet without giving me any kind of hint she needs to.

OHH, if anyone wants to tell me an easy way to get her to learn the commands for over and back while out on a retrieve I would be most appreciative.
Chuckle12
Duck South Addict

Postby Chuckle12 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:51 pm

If you want to work on that over and back thing, we can go out to the farm and work on it anytime you want. I trained Reagan on that just fine. He's having some problems with the back command this year, so I gotta go out there anyway. Call me and we'll go, maybe shoot some of those geese on the catfish ponds :twisted: .
Μολὼν λαβέ
HRCH Man with a Loaded Gun MH
HR Quest's Loaded Gun 4/8/00-7/5/12 RIP

Return to “General Discussion Forum”