Phil Bryant vs Kenneth stokes???!!!!!!!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Phil Bryant vs Kenneth stokes???!!!!!!!!

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:26 pm

What would happen if the same comments were made against JPD by a rankin county or madison county elected official??? Do you think there would be a protest etc and demand a firing??? I am glad that Phil Bryant and madison pd as well as other agencies spoke up and are looking into legal actions. What is troublesome is he is standing by the comments. Basically if thugs from jackson commit a crime of any offense in rankin or madison county then once they cross back into hinds county they are to be left alone and our men in blue that actually are trying to do their job and get the criminals prosecuted in rankin or madison county are to be pelted with bricks and rocks etc??? Good luck to our capital city if this is who represents them. Great way to roll out the welcome mat for jobs. If ANY and I mean ANY elected official made these comments in any county other than hinds they would be terminated ASAP.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
edub20
Duck South Addict

Re: Phil Bryant vs Kenneth stokes???!!!!!!!!

Postby edub20 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:27 am

Jackson as we all know has been on a steady decline over the past 20 years or more. It seems it's speeding up the decline over the last 5 years though in my opinion. I think you'll continue to see a steady increase in businesses pulling out of there for Madison and Rankin. Their current tax revenue cannot sustain the crumbling infrastructure and i'm pretty sure it cannot be saved at this point. Too many people taking and not enough giving. The Stokes comments simply reiterate the fact that place is a crap hole. What ever happened with the big educational trip he took all of those african american yutes on and never paid the rental bill for the party bus?

He does have his degree in law :lol:
"He received his Juris Doctorate degree in law from Thurgood Marshall School of law at Texan Southern University in Houston, Texas."
http://www.jacksonms.gov/index.aspx?NID=541
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
southernvaughan
Duck South Addict

Postby southernvaughan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 am

After yesterday I'm wondering if we could get him and Sheriff Bailey in the ring together at the courthouse square!?
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:35 am

lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:05 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:16 pm

And people wonder why folks avoid Jackson. Stokes is a complete embarrassment. Do you think his Momma just shakes her head and thinks, "Bless his heart, that boy ain't right?"
Nobody owes you anything.
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Can't fix stupid!!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”