Never, never, ever...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Never, never, ever...

Postby 4dawgma » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Never, never, ever order stuff off the interwebs after a night of libations! I remember getting on last Sunday to order some guitar parts so I could finish up a build this weekend. Not sure how I found this little gem, but now damn sure glad I did. Kinda disappointed it wasn't my parts when I opened the box, but once I held her in my hand, I was in love. Hey, for 28 bucks, I can't believe I don't already have a closet full of these things! At the sight of this massive blade, trees just fall over and stack themselves into firewood. Also doubles as a scullin paddle in emergencies.

Where'd who go?
landscaper
Duck South Addict

Re: Never, never, ever...

Postby landscaper » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:15 am

Mick Dundee would be proud.
GET-N-RITE
Duck South Addict

Postby GET-N-RITE » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:40 am

One of our hunting members was having a rough time with drugs and vodka. Anyway he was popping pills, and having a bottle of vodka late at night watching one of those knife shows. He passes out and for about 4 days trucks keep showing up with all of these knives and swords. He said yall have got the wrong house. He ordered about 5,000 worth of knives and swords and was to messed up to remember. Has nothing to do with your knife, but it was the 1st thing I though of when I saw it.
SB
Duck South Addict

Postby SB » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Two things catch my eye, the passport and the BIG knife. Hmmmm
Scott Baker
StraightUp
Veteran

Postby StraightUp » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Ambien and eBay don't mix either.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”