Got to love Phil Robertson..

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
free78
Veteran

Re: Got to love Phil Robertson..

Postby free78 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:20 pm

420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 pm

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-duck ... 21415.html

Now they got the NAACP on him playing the race card
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:28 pm

I did hear one good thing this morning on Fox..

The Robertson's don't need A&E, but A&E Needs the Robertsons..
http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
webbmaster
Duck South Addict

Postby webbmaster » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 pm

This is brilliant marketing by A&E. The network and the show are getting free promotion and advertising. People can fill out all the online petitions they want. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
dukhntn
Duck South Addict

Postby dukhntn » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:02 pm

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. -George Bernard Shaw
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:01 pm

The Robertson's have posted an official family statement on the Duck Commander website. Basically, they say they can't see the show going forward without Phil. They are talking with A&E about what there position is going forward.

I thought the family would stick together and it looks as though they are. Good for them and the heck with A&E.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 pm

I've got a whole new marketing idea for the family. Put out shirts that say, "I'm with Phil. Come one Dude. A Vajaja has much more to offer." :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Greenhead329
Veteran

Postby Greenhead329 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:59 pm

It was on Fox news just a little while ago..the show will not be able to go on without the leader of their family and is in discussion with A&E about contract buy outs (or something along those lines)

Whether or not you like the show..everyone should band together and support Phil and the Robertson family..... as his beliefs are ours and he is making a stand when our country's leaders are caving in
...Chik-fila held strong and had their highest grossing day EVER for support of traditional marriage.....

A&E is dumb on top of stupid if they don't think there will be a big backlash/boycotts etc from Christian groups...The fact their willing to take that risk shows the show should move to another network anyhow....Problem is..we have to rally behind him and let the media know our, the christian voice,.. won't always be quiet...

I find it funny all the leftist groups can say what they want about us, and feel its ok cuz we hurt their feelings... but as soon as someone speaks out against them...we're bigots/racists...etc
Street works both ways
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
billjohnson
Veteran

Postby billjohnson » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 am

We will all find out who's in charge now. My bet is Phil. That Commander part was not just made up. It fit!
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:44 am

Who got 2 thumbs and likes Vajaja?

Where'd who go?
Buckwabit
Duck South Addict

Postby Buckwabit » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Chad Miley

I love the "Ole Man"..Plenty of Birds and No Company...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”