dear gubment,

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
LODI QUACKER
Duck South Addict

Re: dear gubment,

Postby LODI QUACKER » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:03 am

I cant say what I want to here!!!

But I am sick OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know what to do but WE MUST ORGANIZE!!!!!!!!
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:09 am

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:40 am

Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
gator
Duck South Sponsor

Postby gator » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:49 am

HRCH Eight Gauge - Gauge (see you on the bridge buddy)
HRCH Eight Gauge's Mountain Man - Trapper
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:52 am

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once and a while.
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
QUACKERS
Duck South Addict

Postby QUACKERS » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:58 am

^^^ + 1,000,000,000
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.
the doctor
Duck South Addict

Postby the doctor » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:46 pm

There are some areas of gubment that do promote and support business and economies and im all for those but I dont buy for one minute those companies wouldnt find other ways to get consumers their products without them, so I say you gotta thow out the baby with the bath water...sorry mud and others.

You could prolly get work from the chinese company that takes over our ports to keep them open, or here is a novel idea...lets make some stuff over here and reduce the need for shipping overseas.

the doc
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:10 pm

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Barq's
Veteran

Postby Barq's » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Barq's
Veteran

Postby Barq's » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:37 pm

the link above makes it very simple and clear of who has done what and why
hillhunter
Duck South Addict

Postby hillhunter » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:54 pm

The only business our govt needs to be in is infrastructure (roads, bridges, dams, and yes, even dredging) and defense. Protect this country and keep the roads and ports open. Thats it. I'm all for tax dollars going to education, but they should not be government entities, they should be run independent of govt intervention as long as certain requirements are met.
work hard, play hard
HEADSHOT
Regular

Postby HEADSHOT » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 pm

I find it amusing that during this gubment shut down that the brilliant minds in DC say we can't pay the interest on our debts, but we can afford the unaffordable care act! The size of our government and the amount of crap they do to buy votes is down right criminal! It's both sides too they're all criminals Boehner took a healthy bump in his stock portfolio in some healthcare industries ahead of Obamacare passage as did Pelosi, but they busted Martha Stewarts tail for insider trading, someone gag me please. The American people have elected an elite group of small time dictators that give and take to their own benefit while throwing anyone under the bus that happens to get swept up in it. Private business always manages to thrive America is rich with people that bust their booty day in and day out to send it down the line, while the bunch DC continues to play chess with our livelyhood . I know people struggle I have struggled and if I live long enough I'm sure to struggle in one way or another, but I'll do what my father grandfather and so on did..... Suck it up and plow ahead. I've been poor my parents were on assistance when I was a baby but as things got better they removed the government tit. I can remember my mom sowing my shirts and I'm only 31! It was never intended to be a lifestyle but a helping hand. Now I'm being asked to pay other peoples healthcare..... I guess I will give unto Caesar what is his but I don't have to like it!
digger
Duck South Addict

Postby digger » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 pm

I may be wrong but did'nt the US use to be the lender instead of the borrower and if so how did that change?Did the country's that borrowed from us pay back their loan or just skip out on it?
blgros1
Duck South Addict

Postby blgros1 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:22 am

"I don't know what it is bout this time of year, don't know if my lip is to short or my toof is to long, but poooooo my lips is chap chap" poo poo brousard
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 am

GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”